WE SERVE Nourishing FOOD inspired by the traditional ingredients and flavors of the Southern U.S., Caribbean and Mexico. Our kitchen is supplied with many locally sourced products, 100% natural meats, eggs and dairy. We also feature organic ingredients, fair trade coffee & teas.
- Superior quality fresh ingredients
- Menu features natural, locally produced, and organic products
- “From scratch” in house cooking & baking
- Slow cooked meats featuring rotisserie, braises and roasts
- A large selection of vegetables & sides
- Vegetarian & gluten free options
- Wine & beer
- Casual dining environment
Sun - Thurs
11am - 9pm
Fri - Sat
11am - 10pm
* Brasa St. Paul is closed Tuesdays between 2–4pm.
Don’t worry folks, we aren’t taking away any of our signature dishes. On Monday, May 11th we rolled out a new version of our menu that added a “plates” category for both dine in and take out meals.
- May 08, 2015
BRASA In the Media
DeRusha Eats: Minneapolis Public Schools’ True Food Chef Council
Get In Touch
600 E. Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55414
BRASA St. Paul
777 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN. 55105